
About Me
- James Fries
- Born February 21, 2009 8lb, 9oz, 20.5 inches. James is a wonderful toddler!
Monday, July 13, 2009
4 Months 3 Weeks
We had a pretty quiet week last week. Just work and daycare, relaxing evenings- the usual. Saturday was interesting when James spewed in the aisle at Walmart- had to abandon ship there but he was fine. Mom said he was probably just too full. Sunday James and I visited Karen, Brian and Grace and enjoyed the outdoors for about an hour. I am so lucky- James just goes with the flow and has a good time where ever we are. I really am blessed that he isn't more like me!! Since we didn't do much we didn't get many pictures for the week but here are a couple of James in the Exersaucer that he LOVES! He actually stands straight up in it now and kind of bounces to the side a little for support.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment