Sorry no pictures again...took them but Kodak Easyshare is malfunctioning and I can't open it. Let me tell you how unhappy I will be if it doesn't get fixed quick!
James is doing great! Eat absolutely loves to eat. He has now had rice cereal, oatmeal, prunes, sweet potatoes, butternut squash and peas. He sits in his chair with his mouth open ready for more before I can even get more on the spoon! I really love making baby food, it is much easier than I would have thought. I just steam the veggies and mash them with the hand mixer I got as a wedding present (thank you thank you). One squash or a couple sweet potatoes fills the "ice cube trays" that are about an ounce each section then freeze and put in a container in the freezer. It is way cheaper than buying commercially made baby food and I know exactly what is in it. Up next is apples- though maybe he would like to try some yummy fruit now that I know he'll eat his veggies!
Hope everyone has a great week- I'll get pictures up as soon as the computer cooperates!
No comments:
Post a Comment