About Me

Born February 21, 2009 8lb, 9oz, 20.5 inches. James is a wonderful toddler!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

10 Months 5 Days -Day after Christmas!

Grandma brought her laptop so I was able to download all our pictures and use her computer to post pictures for everyone!
Christmas was wonderful, James opened toys and played till he cried because he was late for his nap. I am so thankful for our family and friends for making this the best Christmas ever!


Chewing on one of my new fridge magnet toys.

My new train- it moves all by it's self.

Merry Christmas!


Like my Santa hat?

I don't wanna get out of the swing even when I'm so tired.


Hey, where's the dish washer?

Thank you Bonnie and Jess for the swing, I love it!!!!


My new jammies. See how well I stand!


Uncle Brett's deer.


Thanksgiving day. We are going to eat what?


Playing in a box...what fun!


My little Guitar Hero!


James loved helping Grandma with the dishes!


Grandpa was going to sneak James into the woods first day of deer season.


James and Boone- remember when Boone was bigger than James!


No comments:

Post a Comment