James had a wonderful first birthday! I would post the pictures from the party but the computer wont run the Kodak software again. It is very frustrating to not be able to get my pictures! Anyway, James and I finally met Jim's brother Gary and his wife Donna. Jim and I have been together for 5 and a half years and this was the first time I met anyone related to him! I wish we had more time to get to know each other but with everyone here I didn't get much time to talk to them. We will have to go visit them soon!
James had a blast playing with everyone and loves all his new toys! You should have seen him demolish his cake, it was everywhere! I can't believe I have been a Mom for a whole year already. I wish we could reverse time and spend another year just like this last one.
I will get pictures up as soon as Jim is able to fix the computer again. Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment