About Me

Born February 21, 2009 8lb, 9oz, 20.5 inches. James is a wonderful toddler!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 weeks

James took his first trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house last weekend. He was very good considering the 5 hour car ride. My parents loved having James up and were surprised by how quiet the house was with a baby around. What can I say when he is held almost all day he has no reason to cry! James was even held for some nap times, check out Grandpa and James' nappy.


James is doing well sitting up with support.

Daddy can't wait till James is up and running!
Well this is my last week of maternity leave:( so the posts may be a little less frequent but I'll try to keep up. I am as ready as I'll ever be to go back to work, still don't really want to though. Oh well, Michele said it is not as bad as the anticipation of going is- I hope she's right!


No comments:

Post a Comment