My first week at work went pretty well. It was made MUCH easier by my Mom and Dad. They took great care of James (not to mention Jim and I). Tomorrow James starts day care and I guess the best way to describe how I feel is that it's like the first day starting a new job- your nervous but excited at the same time. I know he will be fine and learn even more than I know to teach him. I just need to get used to the new schedule and I'll be fine too.
Here are the pictures for this week:
Grandma and James today.

James with the Johnson boys. Boy did they keep him busy during their visit on Saturday. Everyone had a great time!

Tubby time!!

James enjoying his swing! Thanks to Bonnie and Jess!

Grandpa feeding James while I was working.
No comments:
Post a Comment